Divine Ecstasy

Divine Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms Book 8) - BookBlinders Reviews, Setta Jay
Beebs' Review

Book 8 in the Guardians of the Realm series

Probably a bit spoilerish if you haven't read the other books

Picking up where we left off in the previous book Sacha is still in a coma from an unknown poison and Hades is in recovery from his battle with the mysterious warriors from another world. As he lays there recovering he can feel another soul calling out to his, it's driving him mad so he goes to investigate. When he sees Sacha, he knows she is his soulmate so he immediately heals her. His reactions when the other Guardians warn him to be gentle with Sacha is priceless, he is a God why wouldn't she want him?

I loved Hades, he is deliciously arrogant but he does listen to the others and is so gentle and patient with Sacha. When he hears what happened to her at the hands of Apollo he is even more determined to find the other God and make him suffer for the things he did. This book focuses a lot on the relationship between these two and the sex scenes are off the charts HOT, loved them.

The storyline moves on apace,we learn a lot more about the other world, the Tria know something is coming and are preparing themselves for release so they can spread their evil. It looks like Pothos' story is next and since his mate is from the other realm things look set to get even more interesting. Cannot wait.

*Received from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review